Philippe JEAN-BAPTISTE - PhD | MBA | MPA | MSc
Senior Consultant | Managing Director | Author | Speaker | PhD Student
Université Paris 1 – Panthéon – Sorbonne.
Mention très bien.
Major de promotion.
Master of Sciences - MSc
in Economy (with High Honors)
• Ranked number 1 by SMBG ranking for the strategic management of organizations and change management.
• 4th best french MBA by QS TOPMBA.
• This program of study encompasses markets and the forces that affect them. It includes supply and demand as well as taxes, trade policies, and trends.
• The study of those facets of production and consumption may help people understand the transfer of wealth and debt and how to positively impact it.
• Economics can also be termed the study of decision-making, since the goal of many programs is to properly regulate markets in order to achieve the best results.
• Perfect markets achieve efficiency: maximizing total surplus generated. But real markets are imperfect.
• This course will explore a set of market imperfections to understand why they fail and to explore possible remedies including as antitrust policy, regulation, government intervention.